WYOMING FALL LEAGUE 2018 - COME JOIN THE FUN!!
Fall League Games will be played in Casper Wyoming September 15-16, 2018. Each team is guaranteed 3 games over the weekend.
WYOMING LEAGUE RULES, POLICIES
WYOMING STANDARDS CHART
*ABSOLUTELY NO GUEST PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED
Under very limited circumstances the team roster can be expanded; the game roster cannot. Make such requests, including a brief description of why, on the team registration form.
- Every team must have an official team roster and can present a different game roster for each Wyoming League game.
- Team Roster: official listing of the maximum number of registered players eligible to play for a team. The team coach must have a copy of the official roster with him/her.
- Game Roster: listing of registered players who will participate in a particular game. These rostering rules apply to Wyoming League only.
8U $ 125.00
10U $ 260.00
12U $ 300.00
14-15U $ 340.00
16 -20U $ 375.00
Failure to Perform
A team that refuses to take the field without cause, refuses to travel to a scheduled game without cause, or quits a game prior to its completion shall be noted by the referee on the game card and submitted to the league administrator. For the first instance the team’s club will be fined $150.00; for the second instance the team’s club will be fined $300.00. Any additional violations by the team or other teams from that same club will result in a disciplinary hearing by a WSA disciplinary committee
Player Age Exceptions
These exceptions apply ONLY to teams in Wyoming League:
- Wyoming League, unless otherwise communicated in advance by WSA, shall divide play among participating teams by the age divisions prescribed by US Youth Soccer. (See the Player Age Bracket chart at the WSA web site.)
- Wyoming League age groups can include 8U – 20U teams.
- A player is eligible to play in a specific age group so long as his/her birth date falls within the dates outlined in the Player Age Bracket chart.
- No player may "play down" on a team.