The Wyoming Youth Soccer board meets four times a year and its members are:
The Executive Officers, the Directors, the Appointed Administrators, and the State Director of Coaching (DOC).
- The Executive Officers consist of the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer
- The Directors consist of the voting delegates from WYS's affiliated youth soccer clubs.
- The Appointed Administrators are the Risk Management Administrator, the State Referee Administrator (SRA), the State Youth Referee Administrator (SYRA), the Wyoming League Administrator, and the Recreational Committee Chair.
Meetings are held:
- In the fall, usually after Fall League has ended
- In the early winter
- In March for the Annual General Meeting, per the WYS Bylaws
- In late summer
The participation of every officer, director, and administrator is vital to the success and continued growth of WYS and its programs. The executive directors strive to make attendance as convenient as possible by holding meetings in a central location, by occassionally traveling to clubs at the far ends of the state, and by providing free conference calls. In addition, meeting agendas, minutes, and important handouts are available on the website.